- Violations of the COVID Safety Procedures will result in membership termination
- DO NOT come to the facility if you are exhibiting COVID symptoms.
- All participants are required to sign a waiver acknowledging you have read and will comply with the COVID Safety Procedures
- Those that have been vaccinated have the option to wear masks.
- Those that have NOT been vaccinated must wear a mask at all times except when eating or drinking.
- League coordinator records curlers for each draw.
- Club equipment will be available on request at the bar and will be sanitized after each use if you are uncomfortable sharing equipment on your sheet.
- Those that have been vaccinated have the option to wear a mask in the ice house, all others must wear one while in the ice house.
- Social distancing and physical contact may be eliminated by those who have been vaccinated and feel comfortable doing such.
- Pursuant to CDC guidelines for COVID safety, we are now allowing a second sweeper on stones and sweeping your teams stones when set in motion without control of the house.
- In the cases where both teams wish to sweep the same rock, WCF rule R7 (g) is to be reinstated, as follows: (g) Behind the tee line, a team has first privilege of sweeping its own stone, but it must not obstruct or prevent its opponent from sweeping.
- Bar will be open and drinks served.
- Social distance while ordering is encouraged.
- An increased cleaning schedule has been implemented at the facility.
- All tables, chairs and bar tops are disinfected after each draw.
- Door handles of the facility, bathrooms, and entrances to the ice house are disinfected after each draw.
- Rocks will be disinfected after each draw.
Private Events & Learn 2 Curls
- A minimum of one hour will be allotted for cleaning after any non-league activities and scheduled leagues.
- WC3 & CCC requires all participants to sign a waiver stating they will follow all safety procedures set forth and will not hold WC3 or CCC responsible for any medical issues that may arise.
Positive Test Result Reported
- If you test positive for COVID within 14 days of being at the club, please notify the board by emailing email@example.com or contacting a board member directly.
- The board WILL NOT disclose the name of persons contracting COVID.
- The board will notify members of the positive result and identify the draw(s) where members may have been exposed. Players on the same sheet will receive a phone notification from the board.
- The club will close and be fully cleaned and sanitized before draws resume.
Return to Curling