- Violations of the COVID Safety Procedures will result in membership termination
- DO NOT come to the facility if you are exhibiting COVID symptoms.
- All participants are required to sign a waiver acknowledging you have read and will comply with the COVID Safety Procedures
- Masks must be worn at all times within the club covering nose and mouth except when eating and drinking.
- Only those curling allowed to be in the facility (no spectators).
- Minors can have one parent present.
- Locker rooms are open for league members but it is encouraged to come dressed to curl with the exception of your shoes.
- League coordinator records curlers for each draw.
- Masks are required in the ice house.
- Alternate beginning locations (sheet 2 begins on far end).
- Refrain from physical contact.
- Determine hammer by Rock, Paper, Scissors.
- Only handle the stones for your position.
- Refrain from sharing equipment
- Club equipment will be available only on request at the bar and will be sanitized after each use.
- DO NOT share stabilizers with other players on your sheet.
- All players are strongly encouraged to purchase their own broom and/or stabilizer.
- Maintain social distance
- Single sweeper for each shot. Nonsweeper travels with rock, timing and communicating with skip (maintaining distance)
- Skips and vices maintain distance in the house.
- One person is designated to post scores per sheet and disinfect score cards after each draw.
- Pursuant to WCF guidelines for COVID safety, we are now permitting defensive sweeping in the house, but only behind the T-line. Opposing skips may now sweep an opponent’s rock after it crosses the T-line when they do not have control of the house.
- The non-throwing skip (or designate) may sweep behind the T-line. This is the only sweeping participation allowed from the non-throwing team. The skip of the non-throwing team should be on the boards or in the hack area until the thrown stone enters the house.
- In the cases where both teams wish to sweep the same rock, WCF rule R7 (g) is to be reinstated, as follows: (g) Behind the tee line, a team has first privilege of sweeping its own stone, but it must not obstruct or prevent its opponent from sweeping.
- Bar will be open and drinks served.
- Maintain social distance while ordering.
- No shared food will be allowed.
- An increased cleaning schedule has been implemented at the facility.
- All tables, chairs and bar tops are disinfected after each draw.
- Door handles of the facility, bathrooms, and entrances to the ice house are disinfected after each draw.
- Rocks will be disinfected after each draw.
Private Events & Learn 2 Curls
- A minimum of one hour will be allotted for cleaning after any non-league activities and scheduled leagues.
- WC3 & CCC requires all participants to sign a waiver stating they will follow all safety procedures set forth and will not hold WC3 or CCC responsible for any medical issues that may arise.
Positive Test Result Reported
- If you test positive for COVID within 14 days of being at the club, please notify the board by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or contacting a board member directly.
- The board WILL NOT disclose the name of persons contracting COVID.
- The board will notify members of the positive result and identify the draw(s) where members may have been exposed. Players on the same sheet will receive a phone notification from the board.
- The club will close and be fully cleaned and sanitized before draws resume.
Return to Curling